Monday, July 17

Makeup junkie 2

Have you ever heard or saw people doing the half makeup thing.
I just love it, it show the comparison before and after make at the same time. Amazing!

I know I ain't makeup pro at all, I suck at applying eye liner and fixing eyelashes and I still struggle to do contouring - maybe because I don't really like thick makeup apply to my face.
Keep it clean and simple :)
Morning is a real struggle sometimes hahaa.. To look pretty is a hard work #pretty? hahhaa okay I change my statement, maybe to look presentable. That is more accurate. I know I'm not the pretty type, so don't criticize my choice of word, I have too many negativity judgement lately #Ican'tdealwithit

-To be Continue- 

No comments :

Monday, July 17

Makeup junkie 2

Have you ever heard or saw people doing the half makeup thing.
I just love it, it show the comparison before and after make at the same time. Amazing!

I know I ain't makeup pro at all, I suck at applying eye liner and fixing eyelashes and I still struggle to do contouring - maybe because I don't really like thick makeup apply to my face.
Keep it clean and simple :)
Morning is a real struggle sometimes hahaa.. To look pretty is a hard work #pretty? hahhaa okay I change my statement, maybe to look presentable. That is more accurate. I know I'm not the pretty type, so don't criticize my choice of word, I have too many negativity judgement lately #Ican'tdealwithit

-To be Continue- 

No comments :