Monday, July 3

Long Distance Relationship

Long Distance Relationship (LDR) from KL to Kuching.
This post dedicated to my best friends who always be there in time in need, always - maybe not physically but realistically.
They are the one who knew all my little secrets, my naughty jokes,  and my crazy thoughts.
These are the people who I trust the most.

Distance doesn't change the relationship but silence does.
so we texted each other almost everyday (or maybe not) cause sometimes we tend to PURPOSELY annoy each other all the times, so sometimes maybe two or three day once hahaa.. Obviously we need some break from each other drama and stupid jokes.

Today topic: 
A : I lose too much weight, some said my butt look flatt
B: I think I lose some weight too. but not to the extreme cause I still have fats at my butt (referring to the above) 
C: -_-! 

Random talk:
A: Lets go to Phuket this weekends.
B and C: Gilaaaaaaaaa.. 

A: Lets resign and move to other country
B: Jommm
C: -_-!

We just constantly talk about nonsense sometimes. Well we've known each other since we were 12 years old, we know each other to well that we run out of topics to talk about except meaningless conversation 😝 

with the samseng one among us bahahaa.. don't mess with her cause she definitely dare to throw a punch to your face if need too. 🙊🙊🙊 *I better run for my life after this post*
Missing in Picture - A (the drama queen)
Sushi date every raya. #novisiting #justsushiandgossiping

Cheers to almost 19 years of our friendship and still counting.

No comments :

Monday, July 3

Long Distance Relationship

Long Distance Relationship (LDR) from KL to Kuching.
This post dedicated to my best friends who always be there in time in need, always - maybe not physically but realistically.
They are the one who knew all my little secrets, my naughty jokes,  and my crazy thoughts.
These are the people who I trust the most.

Distance doesn't change the relationship but silence does.
so we texted each other almost everyday (or maybe not) cause sometimes we tend to PURPOSELY annoy each other all the times, so sometimes maybe two or three day once hahaa.. Obviously we need some break from each other drama and stupid jokes.

Today topic: 
A : I lose too much weight, some said my butt look flatt
B: I think I lose some weight too. but not to the extreme cause I still have fats at my butt (referring to the above) 
C: -_-! 

Random talk:
A: Lets go to Phuket this weekends.
B and C: Gilaaaaaaaaa.. 

A: Lets resign and move to other country
B: Jommm
C: -_-!

We just constantly talk about nonsense sometimes. Well we've known each other since we were 12 years old, we know each other to well that we run out of topics to talk about except meaningless conversation 😝 

with the samseng one among us bahahaa.. don't mess with her cause she definitely dare to throw a punch to your face if need too. 🙊🙊🙊 *I better run for my life after this post*
Missing in Picture - A (the drama queen)
Sushi date every raya. #novisiting #justsushiandgossiping

Cheers to almost 19 years of our friendship and still counting.

No comments :