Thursday, June 15

Make-up Junkie

When it's come to make-up, I can talk and talk and talk about it for hours.my collections at home getting more out of control (shame on me)! I guess I should blame it to all the offer from various online website. They keep sending notifications non-stop

#alasan #Ivisititvoluntarilyeverysingleday
#bigproblem

From Sephora, to Hermo and now Althea.kr. I just manage to find new things but still affordable every single day. #gigih

ButI'm not a make-up pro at all
my lipstick doesn't always neat
my blusher sometimes to bright, well can I blame it on lighting though? haaha..
the point is no one perfect :p 


this my morning 15minutes rush make-up before to work - mind my unexplained expression.
not good at all in taking selfie nor making stupid faces. -plain me-

Make-up: foundation (Royal Ginseng from natural republic), Concealer under eyes from nyx, eye shadow my favorite are from COC and too faced, blusher plus a little highlight  (make no different pun for me -_-) lipsticks, finishing powder from nyx and make-up long lasting spray.

been trying to find a light and natural eye lashes lately, any recommendation? I found that eye lashes that I bought in Japan was so good, that I couldn't find any here. Plus putting it on within the 15min time frame that I had was impossible.

any make-up junkie out there who accidentally read this, please share your favourite make-up too! 

*Nona.S*


Today make-up! and again my attempt to put on eye lashes is failed. Man the struggle is so so REAL. I ended up need to fix all my eye make-up again. #gigih.

No comments :

Thursday, June 15

Make-up Junkie

When it's come to make-up, I can talk and talk and talk about it for hours.my collections at home getting more out of control (shame on me)! I guess I should blame it to all the offer from various online website. They keep sending notifications non-stop

#alasan #Ivisititvoluntarilyeverysingleday
#bigproblem

From Sephora, to Hermo and now Althea.kr. I just manage to find new things but still affordable every single day. #gigih

ButI'm not a make-up pro at all
my lipstick doesn't always neat
my blusher sometimes to bright, well can I blame it on lighting though? haaha..
the point is no one perfect :p 


this my morning 15minutes rush make-up before to work - mind my unexplained expression.
not good at all in taking selfie nor making stupid faces. -plain me-

Make-up: foundation (Royal Ginseng from natural republic), Concealer under eyes from nyx, eye shadow my favorite are from COC and too faced, blusher plus a little highlight  (make no different pun for me -_-) lipsticks, finishing powder from nyx and make-up long lasting spray.

been trying to find a light and natural eye lashes lately, any recommendation? I found that eye lashes that I bought in Japan was so good, that I couldn't find any here. Plus putting it on within the 15min time frame that I had was impossible.

any make-up junkie out there who accidentally read this, please share your favourite make-up too! 

*Nona.S*


Today make-up! and again my attempt to put on eye lashes is failed. Man the struggle is so so REAL. I ended up need to fix all my eye make-up again. #gigih.

No comments :