Tuesday, May 30

foods festival

Not just any food festival, it Nonas'foodfestival :)) 
hahahaaaaa Having my own food festival at home. Obviusly I wasn't over yet on my Busan trip, my longing for korean foods are irresistible.
 
 Fermented soybean paste stew.
Doenjang-jjigae 된장찌개 - preparing this was super easy. ... I bought an instant paste off course. All I do is toss all the ingredients in a pot and tadaaa..

 tteokbokki. After a few times experimenting and adjusting all the ingredients finally I can eat eatable tteokbokki :P

Thanks to maangchi, I can finally enjoy Korean fried chicken. Next time I cook this, gonna bring the spiciness to another level-buckle up.

No comments :

Tuesday, May 30

foods festival

Not just any food festival, it Nonas'foodfestival :)) 
hahahaaaaa Having my own food festival at home. Obviusly I wasn't over yet on my Busan trip, my longing for korean foods are irresistible.
 
 Fermented soybean paste stew.
Doenjang-jjigae 된장찌개 - preparing this was super easy. ... I bought an instant paste off course. All I do is toss all the ingredients in a pot and tadaaa..

 tteokbokki. After a few times experimenting and adjusting all the ingredients finally I can eat eatable tteokbokki :P

Thanks to maangchi, I can finally enjoy Korean fried chicken. Next time I cook this, gonna bring the spiciness to another level-buckle up.

No comments :