Monday, April 10

Strong Heart.

So I tell myself this,



I hope I am strong enough to face this.
A year ago, lose my dad to cancer was rock bottom of my life
and I have tried, trying my best to accept everything with an open heart.
Picking up all the pieces and make the most of it.

and just that we thought that we have settle and suddenly there's another wave awaiting.
and I have be honest that I'm definitely not READY at all for this.
I pray that we still have time for us.
God please don't take them away for me.
 #you'remyreasontolive


No comments :

Monday, April 10

Strong Heart.

So I tell myself this,



I hope I am strong enough to face this.
A year ago, lose my dad to cancer was rock bottom of my life
and I have tried, trying my best to accept everything with an open heart.
Picking up all the pieces and make the most of it.

and just that we thought that we have settle and suddenly there's another wave awaiting.
and I have be honest that I'm definitely not READY at all for this.
I pray that we still have time for us.
God please don't take them away for me.
 #you'remyreasontolive


No comments :