Thursday, March 16

Embrace the present.

Letting go isn't about having the courage to let go of the past, 
It is about having the wisdom to embrace the present.

Whatever happen in past taught me to be wiser and stronger.
 Growing up is a battle of tears and happiness ~ I could never letting go of my past instead.
It taught me to be a better person.

People say you would never be able to run before you learn to walk.
So I walked, walked a thousand mile to be where I am now. Maybe I'm not a millionaire nor the most successful person but you know,

"Someone else out there is happy with less than what I have"
  

Always remember to have the wisdom to embrace the present.

 
Embrace your baggage as well :) You'll never know what inside after all - await future.

No comments :

Thursday, March 16

Embrace the present.

Letting go isn't about having the courage to let go of the past, 
It is about having the wisdom to embrace the present.

Whatever happen in past taught me to be wiser and stronger.
 Growing up is a battle of tears and happiness ~ I could never letting go of my past instead.
It taught me to be a better person.

People say you would never be able to run before you learn to walk.
So I walked, walked a thousand mile to be where I am now. Maybe I'm not a millionaire nor the most successful person but you know,

"Someone else out there is happy with less than what I have"
  

Always remember to have the wisdom to embrace the present.

 
Embrace your baggage as well :) You'll never know what inside after all - await future.

No comments :