Tuesday, March 14

Changing Profession.

Have you ever wonder how it'd be to be someone else?

Sometimes I wish I'm not a Quantity Surveyor,
How about being fashion designer or maybe entrepreneur like VIVY YUSOFF,
dangggg - in my dream. I found that I have a really bad marketing skill - so bad that I even scared to dream to be an entrepreneur anymore hahaa.

Sometimes I wish I'm a mechanic! So that I don't have to hassle about sending my car for servicing, maintenance or repairing. I can do it all if I'm a mechanic. Erm, maybe not for me - imagine myself dressing up like mechanic -----
maybe not.
Need to send my car for servicing after this - for real.

Then, few months back I wish I'm an electrician instead :P Two of my kitchen lights were not working, have tried to change the bulbs on my own but still not working. I think I need to change the whole set of it - the long Fluorescent Bulbs type. Or maybe I just left it rosak after all I barely use the kitchen. Problem solve, no longer wish to be an electrician.

During festive season I wish I'm a manicurist too. So that I can do my nails perfectly. Can you imagine being paid for 10 little fingernails for almost an hour in a range of rm100 to rm120.
I even think to do a part time as a manicurist, but well I need skill. All I can draw is a perfect stripes on that little fingernails :p

Today I wish I'm a plumber! Wonder why?
Because somehow there was (suspected) leaking on my house pipes. The funny thing is that there was only a spot of water mark on my toilet ceiling and instead my neighbour's washroom next door was wet, water coming from the ceiling and water patch start to appear on the wall. Somehow he said that the leaking is from my house since the meter is still running even though no usage at a time -_-! Hence he just helped me to lock off the incoming water point. 
--------------------------------------
A house without water supply is not a house. 
So hence I wish I'm a plumber.

I need a real plumber soon though. I need to stop daydreaming and get my self together.
For now I'll just stick being a Quantity Surveyor instead and a very lame blogger who update the blog for her own reading -_-!



No comments :

Tuesday, March 14

Changing Profession.

Have you ever wonder how it'd be to be someone else?

Sometimes I wish I'm not a Quantity Surveyor,
How about being fashion designer or maybe entrepreneur like VIVY YUSOFF,
dangggg - in my dream. I found that I have a really bad marketing skill - so bad that I even scared to dream to be an entrepreneur anymore hahaa.

Sometimes I wish I'm a mechanic! So that I don't have to hassle about sending my car for servicing, maintenance or repairing. I can do it all if I'm a mechanic. Erm, maybe not for me - imagine myself dressing up like mechanic -----
maybe not.
Need to send my car for servicing after this - for real.

Then, few months back I wish I'm an electrician instead :P Two of my kitchen lights were not working, have tried to change the bulbs on my own but still not working. I think I need to change the whole set of it - the long Fluorescent Bulbs type. Or maybe I just left it rosak after all I barely use the kitchen. Problem solve, no longer wish to be an electrician.

During festive season I wish I'm a manicurist too. So that I can do my nails perfectly. Can you imagine being paid for 10 little fingernails for almost an hour in a range of rm100 to rm120.
I even think to do a part time as a manicurist, but well I need skill. All I can draw is a perfect stripes on that little fingernails :p

Today I wish I'm a plumber! Wonder why?
Because somehow there was (suspected) leaking on my house pipes. The funny thing is that there was only a spot of water mark on my toilet ceiling and instead my neighbour's washroom next door was wet, water coming from the ceiling and water patch start to appear on the wall. Somehow he said that the leaking is from my house since the meter is still running even though no usage at a time -_-! Hence he just helped me to lock off the incoming water point. 
--------------------------------------
A house without water supply is not a house. 
So hence I wish I'm a plumber.

I need a real plumber soon though. I need to stop daydreaming and get my self together.
For now I'll just stick being a Quantity Surveyor instead and a very lame blogger who update the blog for her own reading -_-!



No comments :